We have a very experienced dietician working in our clinic now. Hayley Coles from Nourish Me Nutrition visits our clinic regularly.
Dieticians can be very helpful for achieving your best health and can assist in so many ways, its hard to list it all.
About our Dietician, Hayley Coles:
Hayley is an Accredited Practising Dietitian and an active member of the Dietetics Association of Australia.
Hayley has been working as a private practice Dietitian within her own business - Nourish Me Nutrition for the past 2 years, providing dietetic services to a handful of medical centres and nursing homes on the Gold Coast.
She aspires to grow and further expand her Dietetic Business with the added goal of one day using her skill set to work with the indigenous population of Australia.
Some of the things that our dietician can help with are:
- Weight loss advice and what works vs what doesn't work
- Clarifying diet and food myths
- Managing diabetes through your diet
- Managing diet and nutrition before and after weight loss surgery
- Weight loss programs
- Coeliac disease (gluten allergy)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohns disease and Ulcerative colitis)
- Other food allergies in children and adults and food intolerances
- Lactose and dairy intolerance
- Vegan and vegetarian dietary advice
- Diet shakes and other types of diets
- Children with fussy eating or underweight children
- Developing healthy dietary habits long term
- Diet advice for patients with kidney problems, stroke or heart disease
- Older patients who need nutritional supplementation
- Patients with difficult swallowing
- Nursing home patients with dietary issues
- Osteoporosis and dietary advice
You can book to see her directly, or alternatively you can book to see one of our friendly GPs and see if you qualify for a referral from your doctor to see our dietician as part of a treatment plan.
Schedule online. It's easy, fast and secure.